The Invisible Girl by Annie

Dear Diary,

I am writing to say something terrible has happened It happened yesterday morning.so I woke up and put on my slippers walked downstairs like I would normally do. I saw a note It says take one I thought to myself who put these here. They were my favourite sweets so I couldn’t say no to them so grabbed a handful and ate them all they didn’t taste right . But I didn’t care because they were my favourite sweets. After a while I felt weird I I felt dizzy It was blurry…..The moment later I look in the mirror. I can’t see my self In the mirror so I thought I can make the most of It. So I went taking whatever I saw and I couldn’t forget this I was knocking on peoples doors and standing there till they answer it was really funny but some people fainted that’s what worried me. After a while I wanted to change back. I have no clue what to do so I spoke to someone about It they didn’t know what to do either. So they rang the police and they arrested me for all the things I did – don’t forget that. They put a needle in me and I changed back to normal after a while; it was a little funny and interesting…..

I’m finally home but I’m not invisible. I had a fun time anyway but I’m still happy that I’m back to normal again. The sweets were still there so I picked them up and I got three of them and put the rest in the bin. It all felt like a dream…..